Now the tree of savior has a new activity to summon the adventurer to defeat the monster, from the monster hands to snatch the goddess sculpture debris, save our guardian, the following is specific details.
Tree of Savior players should have noticed a problem, that is, on the tos farm construction problems, this issue is directly related to the players of the gaming experience, then what about the best way of tree of savior farm build?
Recently a lot of gamers have found Tree of Savior players are gradually reduced, then what is the reason?
Are there any questions about buying Tree of Savior silver recently? Gamers must be very happy to experience the Tree of Savior, but players need a lot of Tree of Savior silver to upgrade their game characters. So many Tree of Savior silver will need a lot of money to buy, but the Tree of Savior silver that is acquired in the game will be less so, which will affect the players’ game experience.
In August this year, the tree of savior will have a new event, let’s take a look at the contents of the new event.
The Tree of Savior Reset DLC pack began selling on steam on July 25, and many players bought it, but the player had some usage the precautions when using the Reset DLC pack.
- Rank Reset Voucher x 1 [Non-tradable]
- Stat Reset Potion x 1 [Non-tradble]
- Party Cone x 1 [Tradable]
- Keistas Bravery Potion x 10 [Non-tradable]
- Goddess Sculpture x 5 [Non-tradable]
- Lv2 Keista Restoration Potion x 10 [Non-tradable]
- Settlement Support Potion x 10 [Non-tradable]
Rank Reset Voucher
A. When Using the Rank Reset Voucher:
- You will not be able to use Rank Reset Voucher if you have unused rank-up cards left in your inventory. Remember that Rank Cards can only be used at the rank that precedes them.
- The Rank Reset Voucher can only be used inside the cities of Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian.
- To use the Voucher, you must unequip all items.
- Any attributes you may be learning need to be complete before you use the Voucher.
- The character to reset cannot be followed by a companion, so remember to leave your companion in your team lodge.
- You cannot be using a shop (eg. a buff shop) at the time when the Voucher is used.
- You cannot be crafting/enhancing items, enhancing gems or combining cards at the time when the Voucher is used.
- If your character is a Templar and a guild master, you will need to transfer the guild to a new guild master or abandon the guild before you can use the Rank Reset Voucher.
- Remember that you can be restricted from equipping any Circle 3 costumes you may have depending on the class you choose after the reset.
- Remember that your character will have to be female in order to advance into Miko.
B. After using the Rank Reset
- Your character will be reset to class level 1, and you will be provided with enough Class EXP Cards to get your character back to the rank it was before the reset. You will be able to recover your pre-reset class level and EXP in full even if your character hasn’t reached class level 15.
- All the attributes you learned will be reset and converted into attribute points, which you can use to learn new attributes at the corresponding Class Master.
- All Monster Cards will be unequipped and sent to your inventory with no penalty applied.
- Companion vouchers obtained from class advancements will be deleted. Already existing companions will not be deleted, but no additional vouchers will be provided if the corresponding companion already exists in your team.
- The Rank Reset Voucher will not reset your stat points.
Stat Reset Potion
- A. This item will reset all the stat points applied to your character.
- B. Your reset stats will be converted into status points that you can use to increase your stats again in the Character Info (F1) window. Press Shift and right-click to apply 10 points at a time.
Hope that the players pay attention to these tips, the better use of Reset DLC pack. For more information, please visit the official website.
This year’s summer tree of savior players can buy cheap tree of savior silver at Tosgold.com, we prepared a very cheap tos silver for the players, Players do not worry about out of stock, we have a very adequate inventory.
This week the Tree of Savior team released this week’s game maintenance plan and patch notes.
game offers multiclass and paths but only few is actually viable due to various reasons, namong a few; encouragement through class synergies, weapon restrictions (only archer and swordsman suffer from this, which makes it even harder to build physical classes), underwhelming and overpowered classes, broken mechanics like maces having both magic attack and physical attack resulting to inquisitor meta which excels in both damage types and decline in plague doctors C2, and much more. Hope that players can like this game mode.
Some players have recently discussed the topic of stacking of crit rate.